Now it’s time to pass these treats on to some great bloggers who have entertained me over the last few months.
Apparently I can choose 10 bloggers to recognise but that seems like an awful lot so we’ll see how the list pans out:
- Soilman – for his down to earth style, who manages to educate and entertain in almost equal measures.
- Nigey – who understands my bodging antics.
- Faites-Simple – beautifully written, interesting posts. I love following this one for the rural escape plan.
- Carrots and Kids – pick a post any post and you’ll love as I do.
- The Big Sofa – another of my favourite blogs and we are practically neighbours!
- Someone else’s Kitchen – Amanda has just moved over to Canada and now lives life on a mammoth scale, see the toilet rolls or greenhouse.
- An Artists Garden – for the sheer beauty of it, but what do you expect with a title like that?